Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Battlewagon in the bitz process

WAAAGH!
Just thought i should show u some pics of my battlewagon. It is still in its building process and i won't glue some peices on untill after painting so i can add more detail so here it is.





Hinged hatch


yes, it has no wheels (yet), and the grot has no head!


Magnets



I magnetized the 'main gun' (untill they release the Killakannon) so i can choose from zzap gun or the Kannon

Profile:
.....................Range ..Strength ..AP ............Type
Zzap Gun: ..........36" .........2D6 ............2 ..............Heavy 1
Kannon(shell): ...36" ...........8 ...............3 ..............Heavy 1
Kannon(frag);.... 36" ...........4 ...............5 .........Heavy 1, Blast


I also magnetized the Grabin' Klaw and a Wreckin' Ball (from the trukk sprue with a small chain)


1 comment:

  1. WAAGH!
    Hey nice Battlewagon, I especially like the magnetised bits. I can't wait to see the finished product. Oh, and I also put up a link to your blog on my site!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails